Must-read stories this morning include a fun take on the differences between American and Caunaudiaun spelling, growing support for e-tax laws, and a critical take on conferences.
- 6 Key Terms in Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing Contract (MarcyKennedy)
- Amazon, Indies, Barnes & Noble Unite for E-tax Fairness (PW)
- Anyone else have a problem with Canadian/UK spelling? (YOURS IN STORYTELLING...)
- The Economist Espresso: Our new daily edition for smartphones (The Economist)
- On conferences (Studio Tendra)
- Pitching Literary Festivals, Genre Boundaries And Crime Fiction. With Clare Mackintosh (The Creative Penn)