This morning's reading list includes James Patterson's latest brainstorm, music publishers suing Cox (an ISP) over piracy, the sale of Thalia, a debate on the changes to the VAT rules in Europe, and more.
- Digital Audiobook Lending Is Finding Its Groove (PW)
- Germany's Douglas mandates bank to sell book store chain Thalia - sources (Reuters)
- Murakami's The Strange Library shows the e-reading revolution is making books more beautiful (The Independent)
- Music publishers finally pull the trigger, sue an ISP over piracy (Ars Technica)
- ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ Guidelines Published By European Regulators (TechCrunch)
- VAT rules to catch Amazon will incidentally crush small businesses (The Passive Voice)