Must-read this Tuesday morning include a critique of the EU's proposed unbiased search, the next stage in online privacy wars, the return of serial audiobooks, and more.
- An Art Form Rises: Audio Without the Book ()
- Are book publishers blockbustering themselves into oblivion? (The Globe and Mail)
- Children's socioeconomic status 'affects digital reading preference' (The Bookseller)
- Europe’s next privacy war is with websites silently tracking users (The Guardian)
- Forget EU's Toothless Vote To 'Break Up' Google; Be Worried About Nonsensical 'Unbiased Search' Proposal (Techdirt)
- Surviving a Bloated Market (Mystery Author, DEBRA PURDY KONG)
- UK libraries protest copyright restrictions with empty spaces (TeleRead)