The Friday morning list includes a mix of the banal, the nonsensical, the useful, and the overlong.
- Big Districts Pressure Publishers on Digital-Content Delivery (Education Week)
- Google Books: Authors Guild and Google Meet in a Federal Appeals Court (Roundup) (LJ INFOdocket)
- Longform: Why do we measure the value of content by its length? (GigaOm)
- Longform overload (Columbia Journalism Review)
- RedShelf Adds Publishers to E-Textbook Distribution Platform (DBW)
- This Comic Book Tells You Everything You Need to Know About Copyright (Lifehacker)
- Wal-Mart Should Buy Barnes & Noble's Struggling Nook Division (TheStreet)