Must read stories this Friday morning include a new POD service in Japan, paying for content with social shares rather than money, Wil Wheaton's latest narration project, and more.
- 6 Things People Do When They Find Out You’re a Writer (Momentum)
- MyISBN can print your physical book and sell it on Amazon Japan (TechinAsia)
- Readdle's PDF Office Turns Images Into Editable Forms (TNW)
- Social Media Monday—How Facebook Changes for 2015 Could Affect Authors (The Write Conversation)
- Social paywall lets readers share articles instead of paying (Springwise)
- Wil Wheaton Narrates the Information Doesn’t Want to Be Free Audiobook (GalleyCat)