Must read stories this Thursday morning include Ayn Rand's Harry Potter, the tale of a freshman bookseller, an iPad retrospective, a critical disassembly of recent market data for the SF genre, and more.
- 4 Lessons From Selling Books (Book Riot)
- Apple's iPad turns 5: Has it lived up to Steve Jobs' 2010 keynote? (Slate)
- Ayn Rand’s Harry Potter and The Order of Psycho-epistemology: (TheToast)
- Bad Assumptions (stratechery)
- Oh noes, the sky is falling (madgeniusclub)
- Why Gone Girl? Why Not Gone Woman? (PublishingPerspectives)
And for those why plan to be in Boston in early May, the New England Book Show is still accepting entries.
image by ReneS