Here are 6 stories to read this morning.
- Busting a Copyright Myth-buster (infojustice)
- Can the Apple Watch survive a blender? (Mashable)
- Did Osama bin Laden name Al Qaeda after Isaac Asimov's Foundation series? (Language Log)
- Download, Share And Pay What You Want - Moving The eBook Goalposts (Forbes)
- Four of the big five have new deals with Amazon and only the biggest is still to negotiate one (The Shatzkin Files)
- Six Writers Tell PEN, They Are Not Charlie (people who write)
image by GretaMichelleJoachim