Millennials snake people need to stop asking whether libraries are still useful in the age of the internet.
- Ad Blocks’ Doomsday Scenarios (Monday Note)
- The peak of 'free' on the Internet (Mashable)
- A Piece Written For Free About Writing For Free (The Watershed Chronicle)
- Libraries could outlast the internet, head of British Library says (Telegraph)
- This Chrome extension makes mentions of 'millennials' way less annoying (DailyDot)
- Why authors should never comment on negative reviews of their own books (The Passive Voice)
- Wiley Partners with Benetech to Make Content More Accessible to All Readers (Benetech)