Must read stories this morning include George RR Martin's abusive relationship with his fans, the logical next step for the open office plan, DRM lessons from the music industry, and how using your own copyrighted work might actually be infringing.
- Attachment Theory and the Author/Reader Relationship (Transplanting a Seattleite)
- Despite an explosion of e-publishing, Writers’ Union survey finds incomes have dropped (The Globe and Mail)
- Let’s Take This Open Floor Plan to the Next Level. (McSweeney’s Internet Tendency)
- The Myth of DRM-Free Music (Copyright and Technology)
- The Richard Prince - Suicide Girls Circus (Mark Meyer)