Must read stories this Wednesday morning include a tutorial on advertising on Amazon, Elizabethan book pirates, a critique of the failure of re/code, a new short fiction platform, and more.
- Advertise with Amazon: a Step-by-step Tutorial (Nicholas C. Rossis)
- Let’s Talk: E-readers vs. Physical Books (PenandPages)
- The new platform luring readers into short fiction (The Guardian)
- The Thing About Re/Code And Individual Media Brands (by @baekdal)
- Up the Amazon with the BS Machine (The Passive Voice)
- What Elizabethan book pirates in the 1500s can teach us about piracy today (Vox)
- Why Proprietary Ebook Formats Work (DBW)