The Thursday morning reading starts with the US Congress misunderstanding copyright, continues to a guide on how to respond to piracy and a report on the latest stage of the Sad Puppies conflagration, and ends with a look at the latest tech in terms of storytelling mediums.
- The “Cobra Effect” that is disabling paste on password fields (Troy Hunt)
- Congress Resolves To Create Stronger Copyright Laws In Honor Of Famous DJ Who Won First 'Remix' Grammy (Techdirt)
- The DOJ's Copyright Fetish Might Screw Up the Internet's Future (Forbes)
- My Book Is Being Pirated! What Can I Do? (Indies Unlimited)
- Quartz Blasts Freelance Economy, Blames Evil Corporations, Doesn't Pay Writer - Hit & Run (Reason.com)
- Sad Puppies roundup, and the Irene Gallo controversy (TeleRead)
- What's The Best Medium For A Storyteller In 2015 And Beyond? (Charlie's Diary)