With pretty much all tech companies posting a joke, there's no shortage of April Fools jokes this year. We even have an excess of good jokes, so this afternoon I took a few minutes and pulled together a list of a few of the better 1 April jokes related to ebooks, digital publishing, and IP (plus one I am recycling from last year just so I can use the photo).
Did you find any good ones to add to this list?
- Authors Guild, Authors United stop pretending; admit they just don’t like innovation (TeleRead)
- Congratulations to Creative Commons on new CC-BY-NV license (QuestionCopyright.org)
- The Devil is suing a man for unwanted advocacy (Gadgette)
- Kindle Flame to Ship This Month, Has Liquavista Screen (The Digital Reader)
- Library of Cats (Facebook)
- Opera "Paper" Products (Youtube)
- Pan Macmillan publishes a coloring audiobook (Youtube)
- Precolored Coloring Books (Powell's Books)
- Michael Dorn to Narrate New Lord Of The Rings iPad App (The Digital Reader)
And my favorite: