Here are six stories to read this morning.
- Book now: German readers get extra baggage allowance for holiday reading (The Guardian)
- The Copyright Office is trying to redefine libraries, but libraries don’t want it — Who is it for? (Internet Archive)
- PRH hunts for writers from 'under-represented' communities (The Bookseller)
- This mall bought a bookstore to keep it open (Minnesota Public Radio News)
- True Life: I Keep Spreadsheets for Lending Books (Book Riot)
- Tumblr Brings Ads to All Tumblr Blogs (Valiant Chicken Digital)