Here are few stories I've read this morning.
- Amazon to Launch Cloud Search Service, Possibly Tomorrow (Pando Daily)
- But Why Would You…. Not Publish to All Bookstores??? ( )
- Did Self-Publishing Hype Hit Its Peak In 2011? (Paid Content)
- Digital Rights Showdown: HarperCollins v. Open Road (Writer Beware)
- Library starts 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten ( )
- Confessions of a Publisher: “We’re in Amazon’s Sights and They’re Going to Kill Us” (Pando Daily)
- Why Publishers Are About to Go Data Crazy (PBS Media Shift)