Here are a few posts that I'm reading this morning.
- 350,000 Textbooks Downloaded From Apple’s iBooks in Three Days (All Things D)
- 3 important questions about digital that nobody is asking. (Future Book)
- How The Magazine Industry Can Save Itself (Hint: Not iPad Apps) (Paid Content)
- Is KDP Select Salvation or Damnation for Indie Authors? (Publishing Perspectives)
- Piracy is part of the digital ecosystem (Monday Note)
- Research: Professionals With iPads Are Deserting Printed Media (Moco News)