Here area few stories to read this morning.
- Analysis of Barnes & Noble’s Objection to DOJ Settlement on Agency Pricing (Dear Author)
- Frankenstein app includes original handwritten manuscript, plus 1,300 other things (Booksprung)
- Hey, Author
- What Kind Of Professor Patents A Way To Make It More Expensive & More Difficult For Students To Learn? (Techdirt)
- What will the global e-book market look like by 2016? (paidContent)
- WWDC 2012: Scoopertino live blog transcript (Scoopertino)
- Why Amazon Dominates (Digital Book World)