Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Are PDF E-Books Still Key for Developing Digital Markets? (Publishing Perspectives)
- Author Fights For His Book On The Internet After Slacking Student Pleads For A Quick Summary (TechCrunch)
- In the beginning, there was fan fiction: from the four gospels to Fifty Shades (TheGuardian)
- Managing Adobe DRM for Forgetful People (A Splintered Mind)
- The Typography of Authority — Do Fonts Affect How People Accept Information? (The Scholarly Kitchen)
- Wanted, Dead or Alive: Used Books - Larry McMurtry’s Book Auction in Texas (NYTimes)
- Why optioning your characters may be a horrible idea (Legal Minimum)