Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Apple says DOJ’s e-book proposed settlement is “fundamentally unfair” (Ars Technica)
- Five New Technologies That Have Changed the Digital Classroom (The Textbook Guru)
- For Those Who Want to Lead, Read - John Coleman (Harvard Business Review)
- Is the Higher Education Bubble About to Pop? (The Scholarly Kitchen)
- Medium is well done, but is it the future of publishing? (GigaOm)
- Publishing Is Broken, We're Drowning In Indie Books - And That's A Good Thing (Forbes)