Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- 9 Things Authors Do That Irritate Their Facebook Fans (BookBaby Blog)
- Amazon Will Even Read the Book for You (The Scholarly Kitchen)
- Barnes & Noble's Web Terms Of Service Not Enforceable Without Evidence That They Were Seen (Techdirt)
- Cheaper Textbooks (So They Say) (THE LATE AGE OF PRINT)
- The Difference Between Apple & Amazon In One Chart (RWW)
- Don’t call it ‘Instascraper’: Why you can’t read 9to5Mac on Instapaper (9to5Mac)
- What the DOJ settlement means for ebook prices now (paidContent)