Here are a few posts to read this morning.
- California universities to produce 50 open-source textbooks (Ars Technica)
- Chinese Encyclopedia Wins $86,000 in Lawsuit Against Apple over App Store Piracy (TNW)
- Do you remember when Sony was Apple? | The Audiophiliac (CNET News)
- I'm New to Indie Publishing, Part 3: Is Select a Long-Term Answer? ( )
- Japan's New Anti-Download Law Starts Today (Tech in Asia)
- Let me guess: You sleep with your iPad, don’t you? (Nieman Journalism Lab)
- The only people that get 'it' are Apple and Amazon (Apathy Online)
The link third from the bottom is definitely worth reading.