Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- A Bounty Hunting Service for E-Book Piracy (Copyright and Technology, The Passive Voice)
- Infographic: 128 Words to Use in Place of the Word Very (The Digital Reader)
- Kindle for PC gains text-to-speech (but makes stripping DRM harder) (Liliputing)
- Maybe readers trust us too much? Survey finds 58% say websites they read ‘undoubtedly reliable’ (Talking New Media)
- NY Times Removes Comics Bestseller Lists: Why this is a problem (Book Riot)
- The NYPL Ran Out Of Copies Of '1984' (Gothamist)
- 'Six strikes' anti-piracy initiative ends after failing to scare off 'hardcore' pirates (The Verge)