The dual-screen A2 smartphone from Hisense first showed up on a regulator's website last December, and now it has reached the Chinese market (theoretically).
GizChina reports that Hisense launched the A2 in China this week.
The phone sports a 3Ah battery and runs Android on a rather underpowered Snapdragon 430 CPU.
I haven't found any user reports yet, but there are a number of hands-on videos from CES 2017 and I embedded one at the end of the post.
I also have not found the price or where you can buy it.
So what do you think of the phone?
HiSense A2 Technical Specs
- Displays: 5.5? AMOLED (1920 x 1080), 5.2? E-ink (960 x 540)
- CPU: Snapdragon 430 SoC (Octa-core 1.4GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB internal, microSD slot (up to 128GB)
- Cameras: 16 MP, 5MP
- Battery: 3,090 mAh
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio, USB OTG, USB 2.0 Type-C port
- Dimensions: 157 x 76.8 x 8.45 mm
- Weight: 188 grams