- Amazon Pulls Castalia House Book for Ripping Off John Scalzi Cover [Updated] (io9)
- Florida fire started by book burning destroys two homes (CNN.com)
- Sci-fi author John Scalzi on the future of publishing: ‘I aspire to be a cockroach’ (The Verge, The Passive Voice)
- U of California, Berkeley, to delete publicly available educational content (IHE)
- We Might Oughtta Praise Texas Grammar (Texas Standard)
Every weekday morning we curate the top stories in books, IP, self-publishing, and ebooks. Sign up here to get this post delivered right to your inbox.
image by denisema4