- Ajit Pai can’t convince websites that killing net neutrality is a good idea (Ars Technica)
- Authors need help with their digital presence that they still are not getting (The Idea Logical Company)
- Book Promotion: Do This, Not That (The Book Designer)
- Four Ways of Rationalizing Infringement: or, How to Defend a Pirate (The Scholarly Kitchen)
- In Music, DRM Is Back While Ownership Is Going Away (Copyright and Technology)
For the record, the link to Shatzkin's post leads to his comment section.
Every weekday morning we curate the top stories in books, IP, self-publishing, and ebooks. Sign up here to get this post delivered right to your inbox.
image by Bex.Walton