Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Neo - A Word Processor for Authors (The Wayfinder)
- Copyright Office Releases Results of Section 1201 Study (Copyright and Technology)
- CSS variables are a game changer (Gregor Adams)
- The world's libraries tell the W3C that DRM is bad for the web (Boing Boing)
- Four things I learned at WordCamp DC (Valiant Chicken)
P.S. In case you were wondering, the new image placement is part of a general redesign of this blog. A few weeks ago a reader commented on the small font sizes in the email newsletter. This inspired me to take a look at how this blog looks on mobile. I was not happy with the way right- or left-aligned images looked, so I'm going to stop using them (mostly).
image by henribergius