Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Some facts on Sci-Hub that Wikipedia gets wrong (engineuring)
- 2 New Harry Potter Books Set to Be Published in October (Cosmopolitan)
- When Reader Targeting Goes Wrong (David Gaughran)
- Forget George Eliot: now it's male authors disguising their sex to sell more books (The Guardian)
- The quiet catastrophe, then reinvention of book publishing (Which-50)
- A Huge Archive of Amazing Stories, the World's Oldest & Longest-Running Science Fiction Magazine (Since 1926) (Open Culture)
image by xmacex