Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Does Watermarking Actually Cut Down on E-book Piracy? (PW)
- The Shrinking Orphan Works Problem (The Scholarly Kitchen)
- Defending the honor of ebooks (and innovation) (N S R)
- Wattpad takes ‘chat fiction’ beyond text with launch of Tap Originals (TechCrunch)
- Love Bad Book Covers? Here Are Five Blogs Where You Can Get Your Fill (The Digital Reader)
- Reader Analytics from Jellybooks: Crunching the Numbers to Improve Book Marketing and Sales (Jane Friedman)