Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- High School Reading as an Act of Meaningful Aggression (The Millions)
- Analysis: Historian outlines fight over 'radical' textbook (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Looming Toys R Us bankruptcy has odd parallels to Barnes & Noble’s situation (Teleread)
- An open letter to the W3C Director, CEO, team and membership (EFF)
- Branding across cultures : How to Pair Latin and Kanji type (Medium))
- Hyphens, Em Dashes, En Dashes—Everything You Need to Know (The Book Designer)
- Want to Increase Your Blog Readership? Kill that Popup! (Anne R Allen)