Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- The Bad Hair, Incorrect Feathering, and Missing Skin Flaps of Dinosaur Art (Atlas Obscura)
- AN AUSPICIOUS DAY TO USE YOUR WORDS—AND LEARN MORE (NSR)
- Michael Hyatt Has Something To Sell You (David Gaughran)
- Penelope Lively: ‘One of the pleasures of old age is the thought that I shall never see Heathrow again’ (The Guardian)
- From print to e-books, sadly but inevitably (Dayton Daily News)
- Kindle promotion with Alibaba shows Amazon’s shrinking China ambition (Recode)