Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- John Updike revealed as a prolific letter writer to readers and strangers (The Guardian)
- How many of us still read a book in bed? (The Guardian)
- Stop saying things don’t count as real art because you don’t like them (Book Riot)
- Arts Critics Are Disappearing From Newspapers. Or, Wait, Is That The Good News? (Art and Seek)
- 15 Children’s Books No One Reads Now (Mental Floss)
- Kindle Unlimited is not here to Make Friends (The Passive Voice)
- Trend Report: Where is the Horror Novel Headed? (The Big Thrill)