Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Yiannopoulos v. S&S Court Documents Revealed (PW)
- Silicon Valley Won’t Save Books (TNR)
- Who will save our bookstores, and the communities they tie together? (Globe and Mail)
- Internationalization is fascinating: the ebook case (Jiminy Panoz)
- Editor’s Notes Revealed in Simon & Schuster’s Rebuttal to Milo Yiannopoulos Lawsuit Both Hilarious and Infuriating (The Mary Sue)
- Thousands of major sites are taking silent anti-ad-blocking measures (Techcrunch)
- The Rise of Skeptical Reading (Nieman Labs)