Here are a few stories to read this Thursday morning.
- The EU's latest copyright proposal is so bad, it even outlaws Creative Commons licenses (Boing Boing)
- If You’re Not Sure How a Male Author Would Describe You, Use Our Handy Chart (Electric Lit)
- King of Sweden considers using royal powers to break Nobel deadlock (Telegraph)
- The Book of Exposition: A Collection of 15th-Century Erotica from the Middle East (1900) (The Public Domain Review)
- 5 Women In Publishing Talk About Why Books About Race And Gender Are So Popular Now (Buzzfeed)