Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Publishers Weekly Includes Two Vanity Publishers in its List of Fast-Growing Independent Presses (Writer Beware)
- The perfect crimes: why thrillers are leaving other books for dead (Guardian)
- Why American Students Haven’t Gotten Better at Reading in 20 Years (The Atlantic)
- How Beethoven’s ‘mistake’ became one of our most famous tunes (The Conversation)
- The Billion-Dollar Romance Fiction Industry Has A Diversity Problem (NPR)
- ‘You are what you read’ book on constructive journalism surpasses its crowdfunding target ()