Here are a few stories for the survivors of tax day to read this Wednesday morning.
- Someone's Making Handmaid's Tale-Inspired Lingerie Which Seems Like a Very Bad Idea Indeed (io9)
- Nastygrams shut down site that created fonts of famous songwriters' handwriting (Boing Boing)
- How Small, Scrappy Local Book Presses Have Turned L.A. Into a Publishing Town (LA Magazine)
- ‘I was a teacher for 17 years, but I couldn’t read or write’ (BBC)
- Apple to launch a premium news subscription service, report says (Techcrunch)