Here are a few stories to read this Tuesday morning.
- David Gaughran has distilled the work of bookselling/marketing into a process called the reader's journey.
- Laura O.Grady argues that people don't care about privacy.
- Don't miss next week's webinar on screen readers.
- BBC takes us through several hidden libraries in history.
- We're all just very tiny cogs in a very large online machine run by and for corporations.
- There's always room for one more devil's advocate narrating a novel.
- Don't beleive that study on the readability of two spaces after a period - three spaces is the better option.