Here are a few stories to read this Friday morning.
- Newship explains how to promote podcasts on sociamedia.
- LtHub explains the many excuses used to ignore the work of women writers.
- Federal Bureau of Prisons has reversed the abhorrent policy that forced prisoners to only buy books from the approved vendor.
- Salaries aren't the only way that women are underpaid.
- Facebook has convinced itself that it cares about your privacy.
- Writer Beware warns of the hidden dangers of clauses in book contracts.