Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Writing isn't even listed on this chart about jobs at risk of automation, and it should be - it has a higher risk than sales or IT.
- Surprisingly, the Guardian doesn't take a swing at Amazon in this piece about Manhattan's last remaining indie bookstores.
- The UK's piracy block list has a surprisingly high rate of false positives.
- 13 tips on boosting your FB audience.
- Citing the recent embezzlement scandal, Kris Rusch recommends that authors drop their agent.