Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Eight facts (and one myth) about the history of the typewriter.
- When life imitates dystopian art.
- Wilder's name was removed from a book award because of the lots and lots of racism in her books.
- If I had to describe the state of the industry over the past 4 years I would say: utter chaos.
- How we got to our current situation with reviews on Amazon
- An academic (but not terribly useful) look at how blockchain could be used in digital publishing. In my opinion, the more important lesson is how to evaluate the usefulness of a blockchain-based service.