Here are a few stories to read this Friday morning.
- Amazon booted a number of Kindle Unlimited book stuffers (their KDP accounts have been closed).
- When a used bool recycler shuts down, unwanted books quickly end up in the landfill.
- Is it time to stop italicizing foreign words?
- Did you know you can poison someone with a book?
- Why parents should read novels to their kids.
- Ugh, another augmented reality textbook app.
- Audiobooks are real books, despite what some authors might think.
- This coverage of a UK author income survey is just bonkers.