Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- As expected, authors could benefit from Trump's fiscally irresponsible tax cuts.
- Did you know you can embed a video in a book listing on Amazon?
- The UK wants the rest of the world to go away, or at the very least not come to the UK as a guest of a book festival.
- Why social media is broken.
- Even when content is paid for, we're still not paying for content.
- Here's a dozen useful Gmail hacks.
- Kris Rusch has a fascinating post on how creators should focus on what they want to get from a deal and let the experts handle the finer details.