Here are a few stories to read this Wednesday morning.
- Luddite rambling from 1980: Teachers must fight computers.
- The surprising revival of indie bookstores is a meme that is as stale as ebooks not killing print.
- Google wants to kill the URL, and they’re right to do so – the URL needs to die.
- Lessons an author learned from narrating their first audiobook.
- PRH UK has signed up to make its ebooks available to blind and partially sighted readers.
- eBook gift cards are the next great promotional tool for authors.
- Can a painting made by an AI get copyrighted? (yes and no – yes, if you want to argue that a person used the AI to make it, and no if you want to hype up the idea that the AI made it)