Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Like inconvenient sexuality, the bright colors of ancient statues have also been erased from history books.
- Kris Rusch explains how an authors copyright is more valuable as a static resource than for the income it generates.
- Like authors, composers frequently have day jobs.
- PW uses AAP revenue stats to explore why fiction book sales are declining, LOL.
- Did you know there's a trick to clearing Facebook's and Twitter's cache after you update a post?