Remember that ten-inch Chinese Android tablet that showed up on the FCC website bearing the Nook brand?
Barnes & Noble just launched it as the Nook Tablet 10.1″.
It is a fairly unremarkable 10″ tablet that runs an unnamed version of Android on an unspecified CPU. It does have its own charging station and keyboard, which is nice but hardly remarkable in 2018.
It’s really hard to say anything about the new tablet given that B&N has told us almost nothing, but I do know it ships on the 14th, and costs $129.
- Screen: 10.1″IPS display, 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Storage: 32MB internal, plus microSD card slot
- Battery: 8.5 hours battery life (battery size not mentioned)
- Connectivity: Wifi, Bluetooth
- Camera: 2MP (front), 2MP (rear)