Here are a few stories to read this Wednesday morning.
- Hackers are still targeting author accounts on Createspace.
- The cost of paper is expected to rise (and the price of print books with it), thus making Big Five’s refusal to go digital all the more foolish and self-destructive. Edit: yes, print books will be affected, too.
- This is the most spectacular of misprints.
- There’s a new benchmark tool that will help you understand how well your mailing list is performing. (It’s in beta, and only works for Mailchimp users.)
- How letters were sealed in the days before envelopes.