Here are a few stories to read this Wednesday morning, but first I have a request.
If you see this site mentioned in a podcast or on a blog, can you please take a moment to let me know. I am trying to understand just how far my posts travel, and Google is not as good at this kind of thing as it used to be. (I used to be able to get this info automatically, but the tech no longer works that way.) Thanks!.
- Ingram's Lightning Source turns 20.
- The New B&N on Staten Island looks more like a coffee shop than a bookstore.
- Carolyn Haley delves into copyright and plagiarism.
- Apple users are at risk as a result of how Safari displays the Latin letter "dum".
- Here's a fascinating list of false assumptions programmers have made about - well, everything.
- The rise and fall of the crowd-sourced news site WikiTribune.