Here are a few stories to read this Friday morning.
- Here’s a fascinating collection of obscene songs.
- This survey of Canadian author incomes needs to be taken with a grain of salt. (my post is in the works, yes)
- Kris Rusch explains why authors shouldn’t let resistance stop them.
- The UK Society of Authors backs the wrong side on the EU’s disastrous new copyright rules (Article 13).
- Victoria Strauss digs into how the bankruptcy clause in publishing contracts doesn’t really offer any protection.