Here are a few stories to read this Friday morning.
- Amy Collins "laments" the end of the era where she could spam book reviewers with requests to review her newest book.
- Major media companies are whiny over the EU's new Article 13 copyright rules because they think it doesn't go far enough - it actually gives some protection to ISP!
- It should come as no surprise that grammar nazis are often jerks.
- The UK book publishing industry is once again calling for the end of high VAT on ebooks.
- Amazon tops this list of potential subjects of antitrust investigations,