Here are a few stories to read this Monday morning.
- Comics are coming to the Nintendo Switch.
- Bill Rosenblatt has the only balanced and factually accurate coverage of the ReDigi appeals court decision.
- A court rules that it still isn’t open season on photos shared via social networks.
- The right to repair the gadgets you buy is inching closer to being a reality in Europe.
- All the FUD around the recent ReDigi ruling inspired me to once again point out how digital content resale can still be handled legally.