Amazon wants to give you one last chance to max out your credit cards before the end of the year, which is why they are holding a sale on 28 December.
Amazon’s third annual digital day will feature sales on Audible audiobooks, Marvel digital comics, ebooks, digital magazines, and more:
- Save up to 75% off Kindle best-selling books, including titles such as Manhattan Beach, In the Midst of Winter, My Squirrel Days, Summer I Turned Pretty, Indianapolis, and Great At Work
- Save up to 80% off best-selling Marvel graphic novels like Jessica Jones: Blind Spot, Runaways Vol. 1: Pride and Joy, You Are Deadpool, and X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Save up to 60% off digital magazines such as Vanity Fair, People, Entertainment Weekly, Martha Stewart Living,Better Homes and Gardens, Bon Appétit, Wired, Shape, and Men’s Journal.
- Save 33% on the Audible Romance Package for the first 3 months
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10 tablet and receive 3 months free trial to Audible
- Audible members can buy one, get one free on a selection of hundreds of Audible books
- Get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99. Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million books, popular magazines and thousands of books with Audible narration. Offer valid for new subscribers only
- Get 3 months free of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited for $2.99. Offer valid for new subscribers only