Amazon’s Super Bowl Advert Features Harrison Ford, and a Boston Terrier (video)

Amazon posted its Super Bowl ad yesterday.

I am unfortunately in a place where I can't play audio, but it looks like a lot of fun. From what I can see, the theme in the advert is failed attempts to integrate Amazon Alexa into things like a Jacuzzi, toothbrush, a dog collar, etc.

Nate Hoffelder is the founder and editor of The Digital Reader. He has been blogging about indie authors since 2010 while learning new tech skills weekly. He fixes author sites, and shares what he learns on The Digital Reader's blog. In his spare time, he fosters dogs for A Forever Home, a local rescue group.

1. Ed Bear31 January, 2019

Thank you for putting this up. I strongly recommend not eating or drinking while watching so you don’t choke while laughing.

2. Michelle Fallgatter Elkhatib31 January, 2019

I saw this one and some of the others thanks to an invitation to rate them from a newspaper that I subscribe to. This was definitely one of my favorites.

3. Bill Peschel31 January, 2019

They’ll take my comment down on YouTube (and it looks like they’re doing it a lot, considering the low comment to views ratio), but this describes exactly my fears about the way AmazonGoogleFacebook spy on us and incompetently use our data. Time to break up the monopolies.

4. Mike Cane31 January, 2019

Please never put Alexa in anything for cats. I couldn’t take the expenses!! “Ordering catnip …”

5. Chris Meadows2 February, 2019

Isn’t that the late Carrie Fisher’s beloved pet dog?

1. Nate Hoffelder2 February, 2019

No, Gary is a French Bulldog. I’m a fan of both breeds, which is why I know.

1. RBR3 February, 2019

Boston Terrier !!!!!! So smart. Alexa must speak “bark”

6. Nate Hoffelder3 February, 2019

I just now got a chance to see and hear the commercial.

That was funny.

7. Tatjana Tewell3 February, 2019

Excuse you, Gary Fisher is a French Bulldog, you uncultured swine!

8. Lynn5 February, 2019

I avoid the big sports day ads but usually enjoy it when someone who has watched some of them points out a good one. Glad I got the chance to see this. It was funny. 🙂